Candles are a safe product and only become a hazard when improperly used. It is important to follow the burning instructions listed below. Fires or injuries involving candles are not caused by the candles, but by people using them in an unsafe manner. You are responsible for the safe use of any candle. With that in mind, here are just a few tips on Candle safety:

1. Clean and trim candlewicks to 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candles free of wick trimmings, matches or any flammable material that might ignite.

2. Burn candles no longer than 4 hours at a time.

3. Always burn candles on protected, heat-resistant surfaces designed for candle use.

4. Discontinue use of candles if the glass is cracked or damaged.

5. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.

6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
7. Keep burning candles away from anything flammable, such as furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, flammable decorations, kitchen cabinets, etc.

8. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets, or anyone else.

9. Don't carry lit candles. The wax is HOT - cool before moving.

Get in Touch!

Telephone: (207) 313-1317
Email: Here

253 Covell Road
Fairfield
Maine, 04937-3138